I hate memes but I guess Iâ€™ll put my usual cantankerous, anti-social, curmudgeonly self aside for a nanosecond or two and play along this time, if only because it was Doug who tagged me and he may offer me sanctuary across the border some day so I want top stay on his good side
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (done, see above).
2. Post the rules on your blog (right. you are reading that right now).
3. Write six random arbitrary things about yourself. (see below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (and below)
5. Let each person know theyâ€™ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (whatever, OK)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (right .. DOUG! DOUG! OVER HERE, MAN!!!)
Ok On with the show…
1. I asked Mr. Tweet for a list of people I don’t follow on twitter, but who — in Mr. Tweet’s cyber opinion — I should follow based on their popularity and relevance to me. The top five on the list were missrogue, kathysierra, scobleizer, gapingvoid, and TechCrunch.
2. I don’t really wonder what I’m missing.
3. I have to get the rest of the leaves off the roof this week before winter really sets in.
4. Based on Mr. Tweet’s recommendation I decided to follow Laura Fitton, better known as “Pistachio,” even though I think that particular nom de blog is cloyingly annoying.
5. I can’t help but wonder who said: “I wear boxer briefs. Clearly the superior form of male underwear. Senator McCain, does not. Look at his record, he went to Boston Store 43 times while he’s been in the senate and bought tightie whities. That’s the fundamental difference between us.”
6.I visited the British Museum and didn’t even see the Elgin Marbles.
7. The meme dies with me unless one of the eight or ten people who will read this post would like to consider themselves tagged. Really. I would have tagged you, but I didn’t want to piss you off, so have a go at it.